Grants and Resource Development
What is it?
The mission of the Office of Resident Services' Grants and Resource Development Unit is to provide and maintain resources at a level sufficient to accomplish and further the mission, goals and objectives of the Office of Resident Services and Resident Services Incorporated. As such, it is charged with the task of identifying and securing resources to support the varied activities of the Office of Resident Services.
More specifically, the unit's responsibilities include:
- Meeting with administrative staff, resident and advocacy groups to determine programmatic and service needs;
- Locating funding sources;
- Analyzing funding opportunities;
- Writing and submitting funding applications; and,
- Networking with external agencies and community service providers to create new partnerships and to leverage existing community resources.
The unit also provides technical support and assistance to HABC resident organizations (the Resident Advisory Board, Tenant Councils, etc.).
For more information....
John McDonald, Administrator
Office of Resident Services
417 E Fayette St. Room 923
Baltimore, Md. 21202
Phone: (410) 361-9799