Baltimore Housings Office of Human Resources is dedicated to offering comprehensive Talent Management in support of the following mission:
- To provide the highest quality of housing and related services to the residents, applicants and the community at large, while providing such services in a highly professional manner.
- To create and maintain safe, caring and affordable environments that foster opportunities for economic growth and self-sufficiency.
Office of Human Resources
- Commitment to: attracting, recruiting, retaining, and training productive, highly competent employees; providing quality cost effective services
in a professional and customer-focused manner; and, aligning HR goals and objectives to support the Housing Authority's mission and direction.
Baltimore Housing offers a competitive benefits program to employees and retirees. Here is a look at what you might be eligible for:
- Dental, Health & Vision
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement Savings Options
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time-Off
- Wellness Program
- Tuition assistance
What happens after you submit your application?
- Your application will be processed in HR and screened from minimum qualification.
- HR will send out communication, via email/mail, notifying you of the status of your application.
- Applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be forwarded to the hiring department for additional screening and potential interviews.
- This process can take anywhere from 30 days to 120 days. Your patience is appreciated.
Download the 2012 Benefit Summary Chart
Download a [PDF] application | Download a [Word] application